Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH TO LIVE!


Yellow Tang
Archway
The Beautiful Colors of underwater


Williams family having fun

Barracuda

The swimming has been unbelievable. It has been very warm, and clear. Like swimming in a bottle of warm gin, with fish and other cool things to look at.
We have friends in town, so we have had a few fun days together swimming. Here are some photos of a recent jaunt across Kalakekua Bay. Everyone else kayaks, I swim. I would rather be in the water than on it.
I used to take a kayak across and push the kayak back while swimming (or some one would tow it for me), now I just realize why the kayak anyway...
On the way back I had a rather large somewhat intimidating barracuda visit me. I have never seen one so close showing silver pearlies. I have seen the King Barracuda about 5 feet long, but he pretty much was minding his own business. This guy really took an interest in me.
Don't forget to check out our website, it has ALOT of great under-water photos from all over the place (well, anywhere there is warm water), and if considering a visit to Kona, now is the time! Mention our website and get an additional 5% off your vacation stay with Prince Properties Inc. Vacations!

Enjoy. A Hui Hou
The Pacific Mermaid


The Fair Winds day snorkel trip to Kalakekeu Bay from Keauhou Bay.


Beautiful pencil urchin.

No comments: